Aline Robolin, LPC
• Undergraduate Degree, Psychology, Université de Caen, France, 1980
• Masters degree in Education, in a program based on Carl Rogers’ work on empathy, UGA, 1991
• Georgia Licensed Professional Counselor, 1997
I value connection, growth and authenticity, as well as respect, safety and acceptance. In the same direction as Carl Jung’s and Carl Rogers work, Compassionate Communication – also called NonViolent Communication (NVC, based on Marshall Rosenberg’s work, CNVC.org) – greatly influences my approach and provides a structure to transform conflicts in opportunities to connect at a deeper level. In my perspective, we can heal in a compassionate and nurturing environment.
I work with a variety of populations: people who suffer from sexual abuse, transgender issues, anger, long term health problems, anxiety, depression, stress, life transitions; couples relationships are improved by connecting to and respecting one’s needs and partner’ needs.
Several approaches foster the therapeutic work, including: dream work, mandala work, sandtray, Focusing, as well as Internal Family System and Compassionate Communication.
Serving clients at our Athens office.
- Suzanne Morgan, LCSW, CIRT
- Claire Nichols Zimmerman, LCSW, CIRT
- Jennifer Price Smith, LMFT
- Beth Z. Jackson, LCSW
- Aline Robolin, LPC
- Alice Britt Deal, LCSW
- Leslie M. Sessley, MSW, LCSW
- Robert M. Lomax, LCSW
- Aaron D. Kirkwood, Marriage & Family
- Janet W. Beasley, LPC
- Isom E. White, LSCW
- Aimee Adams, Office Manager
For General Information
- PHONE: (706) 425-8900
- FAX: (706) 425-8600