Jennifer Price Smith, LMFT
• Bachelor of Arts, Religion, Carson-Newman College, 1983
• Masters of Divinity in Theology, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1987
• Post Graduate Program in Marriage and Family Studies, UGA, 1992
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist: Virginia 2000, Georgia, 2011
I have been a therapist since 1991 and have had the opportunity to work in varied settings with a diverse population. I approach therapy with a non-judgmental, caring attitude, believing wholeness and healing occurs if individuals, couples and families can acknowledge their strengths as well as learn from their weaknesses.
I am a professional who explores how a person operates and navigates within their own family system, with hopes that they find clues to their own particular functioning and modify their behaviors in ways that ultimately lead to health.
I have been an ordained minister since 1987, and believe that grace and forgiveness are components to ultimate healing. I do not impose any set of beliefs,and meet my clients where they are with regards to their own spirituality.
I specialize in working with individuals, families and couples. I focus on improved communication and intimacy between couples and have years of experience helping couples navigate the challenges and struggles after marital infidelity.
I also enjoy working with older teenagers and young adults as they transition into adulthood and face the challenges of discovering self and successfully launching from their family of origin.
- Suzanne Morgan, LCSW, CIRT
- Claire Nichols Zimmerman, LCSW, CIRT
- Jennifer Price Smith, LMFT
- Beth Z. Jackson, LCSW
- Aline Robolin, LPC
- Alice Britt Deal, LCSW
- Leslie M. Sessley, MSW, LCSW
- Robert M. Lomax, LCSW
- Aaron D. Kirkwood, Marriage & Family
- Janet W. Beasley, LPC
- Isom E. White, LCSW
- Aimee Adams, Office Manager
- Stephine W. Smith, LCSW, CADCII
For General Information
- PHONE: (706) 425-8900
- FAX: (706) 425-8600