New Career Workshop
DISCOVER & LIVE YOUR CALLING: A FAITH BASED CAREER WORKSHOP
Beginning January 10, 2015- February 28, 2015
8 weekly sessions, Saturdays, 10AM-11:30AM
Are you thinking about a new career? Feeling stuck in your current job? Unsure of what type of career will be a fit for you? Join us for an 8 week faith based workshop that will help you find your calling as it relates to your career. As a participant, you will have an opportunity to take the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessments. Together, we will develop an action plan for pursuing a rewarding career.
Benefits of Participating
- Identify your interests, personality, skills, values, and how they relate to discovering your calling and career;
- Address the barriers keeping you from pursuing your calling;
- Learn effective strategies for securing the right career for you;
- Develop a vision for moving into a new career in the new year;
- Build relationships with people who desire similar outcomes as you;
- Explore how to live your faith more fully during this process;
- Experience the life for which God created you.
Facilitated By: Dr. Marian Higgins, Career Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor
Investment: $360 per person includes book, assessments, and interpretations
To Register: Contact Marian Higgins, [email protected] or 706-425-8900 ext. 704. The workshop is limited to 8 participants. Registration deadline is January 7th.
Location: Counseling Associates for Wellbeing, 1 Huntington Rd., Suite 703, Athens, GA