Rates & Insurance
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Some of our therapists do participate as in-network providers with some insurance plans. Please check with your insurance and check with us to see which of our therapists is in-network with your plan.
If your therapist is not a participating provider with your plan, it may still be possible to file for coverage if your plan has out of network coverage,
Notice to clients and prospective clients regarding Good Faith Estimates : Under the law, health care providers need to give clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service, or at any time during treatment.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, or how to dispute a bill, see your Estimate, or visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is my therapist listed as a participating provider? Please note that because most of our providers operate as independent practitioners, they will be contracted with your insurance company under their names.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Variable–See your therapists rates below
Therapist Fee Schedules
- Fee Schedule for Jennifer Boone
- Fee Schedule for Alice Britt Deal
- Fee Schedule for Anna Helton
- Fee Schedule for Sam Jones
- Fee Schedule for Aaron D. Kirkwood
- Fee Schedule for Robert M. Lomax
- Fee Schedule for Suzanne Morgan
- Fee Schedule for Aline Robolin
- Fee Schedule for Isom E. White
- Fee Schedule for Chris Williams
- Fee Schedule for Claire Nichols Zimmerman
- Fee Schedule for Lyndey McCurry
- Fee Schedule for Jamie Israel
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!