School is officially out and summer has begun. While summer is filled with many fun activities such as family vacations, lazy days at the pool, and adventures at camp, it is also a great time to improve your brain through neurofeedback!
Neurofeedback is a process of self-regulation of the brain that retrains neural pathways into effective, efficient, functioning brainwave patterns. It’s a high tech way to retrain your brain to work in a way that allows greater ease in dealing with life’s challenges – whether it’s work, school, relationships, sleep, or the ability to relax. Neurofeedback training can help you or your student in a variety of ways including:
- Improve attention, focus, and motivation
- Ease anxiety during pivotal transitions between elementary school, middle school, high school, and college
- Retain academic knowledge in order to counteract summer learning loss
- Give your high achieving student an edge for next academic year
- Decrease irritability, mood swings, and depression
Take this summer to do something BIG for your brain. Neurofeedback is the pathway to a better brain – and a happier life!
To start your journey to improve your brain, please contact Pamela Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 425-8900.